- Don’t crash when accessing the help item from the main menu while no webbrowser is installed.
- Don’t crash on resume under some conditions.
- Removed the actionbar from the game activity to make more room for the storyboard. The “+” symbol now opens the menu.
- Tell the system more explicitly what files Text Fiction can handle. Some browsers/filemanagers had trouble figuring out that they should open games with.
- Tell the player that saving/restoring is only supported through the menu when s/he attempts to do so via commands.
- Fixed broken help urls.